Wednesday, April 20, 2022

PETITE ARABESQUE Returns!!



I've had so many requests recently for this popular design, that I'm offering it again as a springtime Cyber Class.... So, if you missed the class before, now's the time to sign up and enjoy creating something truly unique!

PETITE ARABESQUE is a very elegant geometric design, that is small in size (8.25" x 8.25") but packs a lot of interesting stitches and threads within its borders.  It's definitely a challenging piece -- I rate it for intermediate-to-advanced stitchers.  Here's a look at a section up close, so you can see some of the different stitches used:


You may not see it, but the actual background canvas color is Santa Fe Sage green, and you'll be stitching a pale colored background within the piece (the purple background shown above).  Also, you'll get to choose your color palette from several options - all of them luscious and rather exotic combinations:


Sooooo, if you're up to a counted geometric challenge, please skip on over to my website, to see all the particular class details for PETITE ARABESQUE.....

Happy Springtime Stitching, Everyone!

Oh, by the way: the photo at the top of my blog is a detail from the pink version of the larger 12" x 12" design called "ARABESQUE", which is available on my website as a pattern.  It's the larger, original piece I designed to highlight a bunch of interesting stitches.  But it's much larger, and took MUCH LONGER to stitch.  Stitching the smaller "petite" version was much more enjoyable, in my opinion!

No comments: