Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Singin' More Blues

Well, it's officially Summer.

Which in my mind means it's time to stitch on projects that have a summery feel to them. Or, when the weather gets hotter and hotter, I like to find projects that have really COOL colors in them..... which means BLUES AND GREENS! (with a dash of purple, too...)

So I thought I'd pull some of my COOLEST quilt patterns to share with you. (Feel free to go get a tall iced tea...or lemonade....or iced coffee. Then put your feel up and enjoy!)

Ocean Waves

Tumbling Blocks

Toad in a Puddle

Pineapple Quilt

Moorish Tiles

Ocean Waves

Fisherman's Fancy

Flying Geese

Starry Nights

4 comments:

Mary said...

You can't go wrong with these for the summer! I just love the blues and greens. They are so tropical. Gorgeous!

Front Range Stitcher said...

Amazing! All!

Sharon said...

Oh that Starry Nights is to die for and love the Tumbling Blocks. They are all gorgeous!

Danielle said...

I LOVE Starry Nights. Would this be one that could be stitched also on linen that is used for cross stitch? I am thinking yes since it doesn't look like there are any specialty stitches that lend itself to needlepoint only.