Friday, January 31, 2014

Ready for Some Spring Flowers?


I've had so much interest in the PURPLE DAISY class I offered last year, I'm going to offer it again this spring. 

If you'd like to try your hand at doing some "messy beading", this is a really fun, small project to make!

You'll stitch the 6" x 7.5" design on a 10" x 12" canvas that I print out myself, using a flower image I drew on the computer (using a photo of a purple daisy).  There's a fun "shadow stitched" background (easy peasy!), and a bold set of borders that are very fun to stitch, and frame the bright purple daisy with bright colors, checks and oh yeah, some beads! 



It's not a hard project, or a long one either;  four emailed lessons will be sent to you starting in mid-April. And the kit includes the printed canvas, all the necessary threads, and a packet of mixed gold beads for your beading.  If you've ever been curious about doing some "messy beading", here's your chance!!

So if you're interested in joining this next class, please visit my website: www.laurajperindesigns.net and click on the LJP CYBER CLASSES menu for all the class and ordering information.
HAPPY FRIDAY!!

1 comment:

zenuwpees said...

Some spring flowers est tres beau Marie-Claire