Sunday, August 9, 2009

I'm Back!


Sorry I've been gone so long. I was sidelined by an unexpected medical problem, but now I'm (slowly) getting back into shape....

I defintely know I'm on the mend because I'm suddenly eager to pick up all my recently ignored and sadly abandoned projects and start stitching on them again. HOORAY!!

And lots of new designs that have been bubbling away for months on the back burner of my creative stove are eager to make an appearance RIGHT NOW.... So I've been cutting canvas, pulling threads, and sketching new ideas like crazy. WOO HOO! It sure feels GOOD to get back in the stitchin' mode!

5 comments:

Sandy said...

I was really getting worried about you. Hope you are on the mend.

Anonymous said...

Glad to know you are feeling better. We missed you.

NCPat said...

Glad you are back hope it is not anything serious!

Karol said...

Sorry to hear that you have been ill but glad that you are on the mend. Looking forward to seeing the new designs!

Anonymous said...

NO!!!! getting sick allowed. (((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))
Feel better.
Blessings,
Julie