Friday, October 26, 2012

Friday Flowers: Pinks & Greens & Golds

As the flowers fade in my garden, I've been struck by some of the arrangement of the leaves - the plain green ones, I mean.  So this posting has some flowers today, but also some leaves....
 
 
 
 

 This summer I planted a few coleus plants in my patio pots, and I chose ones with bright chartreuse and maroon leaves. I mixed them with gold zinnias and bright pink petunias and I just loved watching the color combinations unfold...

 
 
 

 Hope your weekend is filled with all the colors of autumn.... and of course, HAPPY FRIDAY!

3 comments:

Aliselle said...

Superbes toutes ces photos!... merci!...

Karen Clark said...

Love the photography and needlepoint!! You've got yourself a new follower here!! *.*

Alicia said...

PRECIOSAS FOTOS!!!
LAS FLORES SON HERMOSAS .
SALUDITOS