Thursday, July 31, 2008

THANK YOU, LESLEY!

I'm going to end the month of July by saying a big "THANK YOU!" to Lesley of Tintock Tap for giving me a Brillante Weblog Award. What a lovely surprise....


And what a great way to share our favorite blogs with other like-minded readers!

Here are the rules:

1. The winner can display this award on their blog.
2. Display a link to the person you have got the award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs that you like.
4. Set the links to the blogs on your blog.
5. Leave a comment on the blogs you have chosen.

Well, limiting it to seven is too hard, and there are just too many wonderful blogs to read, don't you think? I'd like to list all of them... But I'll pick these favorites, among all the other favorites I have listed on the right (click on their titles on the right, to visit their blogs):

Cyn Stitches
Jane's Chilly Hollow
Life, the Universe and Stitching
Love to Stitch
NEEDLEARTNUT
Possibilities, etc.!
Spinster Stitcher
Tintock Tap

4 comments:

Love to Stitch 99 said...

Thanks for the lovely award.

I have tried clicking on your list of blogs, but it did not work for me.

Pierrette =^..^=

The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

Thank you, Laura, for the vote of confidence. It is very nice to be recognized, even if my blog isn't as inspirational as yours.

Jane, waving from Chilly Hollow where we are stunned, surprised and flattered

Coni said...

Oh no you DIDN'T! I am humbled and agog that you, my stitchy icon would nominate me for an award. Oh, I have to go lay down now. Thank you, Laura! You just ROCK my world!

NCPat said...

Thanks for the awesome award! I appreciate your vote of confidence! I so enjoy stitching and reading all the blogs!
Pat