Thursday, September 12, 2013

Southwest Style




 If any of you stitchers happen to be in the Scottsdale, Arizona area, please mosey over to OLD TOWN NEEDLEWORK (www.oldtownneedlework.com, 480-990-2270) and visit my trunk show, which will be there through the month of September. 


I've sent a bunch of my latest models, as well as oodles of all types of patterns.  If you're in the mood for something Southwesty... or just want to look for a new counted canvas design, please stop by and view all the delicious goodies at Old Town Needlework.  And please say "Hi" to Janice for me!

P.S.:  The boot pattern on top is called "FANCY BOOTS" and the second design can be found in my Impressionist Collection, titled "TURQUOISE TRAIL."

1 comment:

zenuwpees said...

Magnifique broderies bonne soiree Marie-Claire