Saturday, July 5, 2014

NEW Cyber Class!

Hey, Stitchers:
     I'm excited to share my next new cyber class with you   -- it's called SUMMER ROSE:


It's intended as a companion piece to my previous PURPLE DAISY cyber class, which was so popular with you stitchers!   Anyway, this one has a vivid pink flower against a turquoise background (something I've been wanting to create for a long time, just because I think the color combination is so jazzy!)... It's stitched on a pre-printed canvas, with the finished dimensions being 6.25" x 7.75". 

You have a color choice this time: either with a PINK or a RED flower (both have the same turquoise background and green borders), as these models show you:


I have to say that this is another fast and easy project... AND it has more of that fun "messy beading" in the flower's center. Very cool and colorful!!


Registration is from now until mid-August, and class will start in September.  For more class particulars, please visit my website and read all about it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

gorgeous stitching

zenuwpees said...

Toujours des magnifique broderies bonne journée Marie-Claire